Blue Screen Of Death

Share

Check your temperature: Computers can suddenly shut down for many reasons, but the most common is over heating. Even in winter a computer may overheat if it's fans are not working well or it's air intakes are blocked.  If you hear an unusual noise, sometimes pulsing from your computer, it may be the sound of fan bearings going bad.  Those fans should be replaced immediately.  A computer can also overheat when its air intakes are clogged by dust, lint, pet hair, or other soft substances.  Find those vents and wipe them with a Swiffer cloth or damp towel when the computer is turned off.  Using a vac may make a fan rotate in reverse and damage it.  So stick to cloths and give your computer a wipe down from time to time.

Read Users' Comments (6)

6 Response to "Blue Screen Of Death"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    October 10, 2012 10:01 PM

    very good!

  2. Anonymous Says:
    October 15, 2012 8:51 AM

    I observed your blog using google and I must say, this is most likely one of the greatest nicely ready articles I have come across in a long time. I've bookmarked your site for more posts.

  3. Anonymous Says:
    October 23, 2012 5:36 AM

    Have you ever thought about writing an e-book or guest authoring on other websites? I have a blog based upon on the same subjects you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my viewers would enjoy your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e mail.

  4. Diana Harkness says:
    October 23, 2012 6:46 AM

    I can guest author. I have a completed novel and another on the way. Just waiting to hear from a publisher.

  5. Anonymous Says:
    October 25, 2012 8:32 PM

    OMG ! I simply found a error within your site! Check if your plugins is configured correctly!

  6. Anonymous Says:
    November 08, 2012 1:07 PM

    I have a problem with the overall premise of your article but I still think its really informative. I really like your other posts. Keep up the great work. If you can add more video and pictures can be much better. Because they help much clear understanding. :) thanks

TheHighCalling.org Christian Blog Network