Windows 8: 10 Reasons to Switch

Share

First, the good:

  1. My computer is more responsive
  2. Programs open quickly and close quickly
  3. The disk packaging is well-designed. 
  4. The product key is business card size
  5. The product key is printed black on white
  6. The disks are clearly labeled as 32 bit or 64 bit
  7. My programs all seem to work
  8. My programs work better than they did under Windows 7
  9. Add-ins to programs work except for QuickBooks Contact Sync
  10. My hardware was all discovered and installed except for an HP printer.  It took me 3 tries to install it.

Read Users' Comments (2)

2 Response to "Windows 8: 10 Reasons to Switch"

  1. Evan Daily Says:
    November 02, 2012 7:25 AM

    Yikes. 4 of the reasons to move have to do with packaging. That doesn't encourage me much....

  2. Diana Harkness says:
    November 02, 2012 7:43 AM

    Evan with a degree in Photography and Cinema, I know packaging is important. The old numbers, black on yellow, glued to the packaging, were difficult to read and easily lost if someone tossed the packaging. The new numbers can stay in the packaging for people like me who want to keep it, or be filed with business cards for people who have that type of system. And the internal packaging is just plain pretty!

TheHighCalling.org Christian Blog Network